Free Information Service
Chermside and Redcliffe
Thursdays from 21 April to 30 June 2022
- Are you aged 50+ or caring for someone who is?
- Would you like assistance finding health, aged care or community information?
- Do you want to improve your confidence in accessing information online?
Find out about services, supports, groups and activities in your local area.
COTA Queensland trained volunteers will be onsite Thursdays from 21 April to 30 June 2022 at:
- Burnie Brae, 60 Kuran St, Chermside (9.00am to 1.00pm)
- Encircle Redcliffe Neighbourhood Centre, 1 Lamington Drive, Redcliffe (9.00am to 12.00pm)
No need to book. Just turn up at these times.
This is a free independent service, run by friendly volunteers with real life experiences. They’ll help you find the support and information you need to live well and stay connected in your community.
For more information about the service call Karen at COTA Queensland on 07 3316 2999.
This activity is supported by funding from Brisbane North PHN through the Australian Government’s PHN program.